<body>

Th` Gal~





Name: Joanne Chan Mei Feng.
Status: SINGLE ❤
B-day: 15th July' 91
Singapore / Malaysia

Waitingforthh-PERFECTguy :)

Email : Click Here
Facebook : Click Here


Cravings


HAPPINESS.
PEACE & LOVE .
Tagboard



Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
Ahbiing
Xiangping
Jieqi
Miko
Kaweng
Edwin
Milfred
Joelin
Chinchee
Alvin
Matthew
Jeslyn
VK
Johnson
Amos
PingTing

Memories


February 2010
March 2010
May 2010


Welcome to my blog

Welcome to chocolatemint-x.blogspot.com!

Love Me? STAY=)
Hate me? 'GETOUT;)

Monday, February 8, 2010

Kawaii-Ness ♥

Oh my god?!
Today i feel so damn tired!
I slept at 3am.
I was editting my blog.
At the same time, i was chatting with my friends.
I was struggling to wake up this morning~
When my mother called me up,
I was reluctant to get up :(

Attended IT class.
Do you know how boring it was?
Perhaps i was too sleepy.
What's worse was : The internet server was down!
Kept on laying my head on the table and rest.
Luckily i was at the back row.
After It class,
I had Law Of Meeting lesson.
Phew, it was okay .
We had to take notes,
So we had to be attentive.

After class,
I went to the new Jusco.
Wow, not bad. It's kind of big.
But i dont seem to find any clothes attracting me.
But they have many varieties of shoes!!
Saw my classmates there :)
Once i reach home,
I immediately drop dead on my bed .
I cant hold it any longer
Took a nap x)
When i woke up,
Found that my handphone was flooded with many smses.
I was feeling so HUNGRYY!
I took so much junk food~
M&M * Special K chocolate & Strawberry Bars * Grapes
Ate so much~ i gonna be fat le !
I shall go on diet starting from tomorrow :x

*Sighs*
I wonder what's happening to me.
I dont know why im super moody.
I get agitated so easily now.
What's wrong?! @_@
I'm just BLASTING the music into my ears.
The internet connection is so darn lag too =.="
- Increasing blood pressure in process -
Haha. Actually not bad :x
I'm at the lower side of blood pressure.
90 ; 59 around there .
I think for normal blood pressure is 120 ; 90
If im not wrong, i cant remember already.

How can i look slimmer?
Though im 40kg, but why some people think that im heavier?
Do i look so fleshy T^T Saddening.
Any suggestions how to look slim? xD
Just now in the evening at msn...
Shawn complimented me!
He's from Penang anyway.
He said that i'm so thin now x)
Even congrated me ; * Laughs *
We know each other for 1 year edy.
He knows how fat i was in the past..
Anyway, Shawn... Nxt time i come Penang
Must take me around sia!
I also wanna meet you and your girl
Look so sweet with her ^~^
Last long with ur girl !
^~^ Jiay0u.

Hmm..
Valentine's day is coming soon.
Who will be the one
*laughs* xD

Anyway, Amos gave me a link just now.
It's a chinese new year song.
I think it's nice :)
His classmates and him will be performing on cny celebration.

GOODLUCK :D


I shall end here.
Im going to sleep soon.
Goodnight everyone ! :D



♥

4:32 AM